Pyramid is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We are committed to the care and growth of our staff. We offer individual and group supervision as well as best practices-focused, culturally-relevant training. We encourage our therapists to develop their own ideas about people, problems, and change. We train our supervisors in current treatment approaches such as Motivational Interviewing, DBT, Cognitive Behavioral, Narrative and Solution-Focused Therapies.
We are a highly-respected training site for Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) and Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) programs. We are also certified by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences to provide continuing education units.
Our staff, interns and trainees engage in weekly individual and group supervision designed to monitor and improve treatment delivery. We strive to maintain the highest standards of professional development and training.
Training program includes:
- Assessment / treatment for adults, adolescents, children, couples/families
- Substance abuse and co-occurring disorders
- Domestic violence, anger management, and parenting
- Crisis intervention – child abuse, suicide, and lethality
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and HIV issues
- Post-traumatic stress, depression, bipolar, and anxiety disorders